Interested in becoming a Class Representative for 2021/22?
So, what does a Class Rep do? Watch our short video below to understand the role of class rep and what will be expected from you.
There are only 3 simple steps to the class rep nomination process. Gone are the days of walking around the campus waving your nomination form, looking for signatures. UL Student Life has gone fully digital!
Nominate yourself by completing a nomination form below.
Email a minimum of 10 classmates asking them for their vote. To strengthen your campaign, we suggest that you explain who you are and why you think you should be their representative.
Once 10 digital signatures are received, we will be in contact to confirm you have been elected.
Watch our video below to learn how to guide you through the process
Want to get started?
- The nominations open Monday Wk1 and will roll until all positions are filled
- All votes to be received by 5pm each Wednesday
- Elected Class Reps will be notified by 5pm Friday
- If you don’t get your votes in by Wednesday, your nomination will roll into the following week. It is up to you to get your votes
- Fill out your nomination form below.
Class Rep Nomination Form
Enter a few short details about yourself. Remember you have to be a current student of UL to be eligible. Fill out the form carefully and double-check all details before you submit. For any technical queries please contact email@example.com explaining your problem and sending screenshots where possible.