I sat repeat exams and did badly. What do I do?

If you have deficient grades (i.e. you have an F/NG, or your QCA is below 2.0) you will receive notification in the form of a letter from the university. You must fill in that form and pay the fees to the Fees Office (€568 per module) by the deadline.

Back to Fresher Zone