How do I apply for a repeat/I Grade?

A: Students who do not achieve a QCA of 2.0 or higher at the end of an academic year are permitted to attend annual repeat examinations for failed modules. Contact the academic officer for more info by emailing To apply for an I grade you must complete and I grade application form which can be received from SAA/student affairs division. For more information on this contact the academic officer at

Back to Fresher Zone