Do you have a counselling service?

There is a counselling service in the main building. The room number CM-072. is the contact for the counselling service. Alternatively, you can speak to the Welfare Officer. is their email address. Jenny Blake also provides support services and she can be contacted through email or setting up an appointment is her email

Back to Fresher Zone